🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Price per month

I just received the Beta survey this morning and was shocked to see they asked if $15 per month was the right price. Too me that's far too much for this experience, no matter how good it is.

How much would you be willing to pay per month? For me the $5-10 price range is ideal.
     2 people found this helpful

8$ per month if you subscribe for 1 year. In the end it's not terrible as a price
     2 people found this helpful

lol 'in the end' love it.....succumbing like a broken man to yet another inflated bill and telling everyone else to be good with it

Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    I find it hard to see how they can justify $100 per year for the current offering. At a minimum they need a significantly enlarged library that includes popular guitar-based artists and working/realistic note detection but I think it's going to take a fair bit more to make $100 a year (let alone $15 a month) an attractive proposition. The whole thing just feels cobbled together. There's nothing that blows you away. Not compared to RS14 anyway. We'll see what happens though.
     4 people found this helpful

For me the biggest problem is I have yet to see what this subscription actually includes. All I have seen is a couple little blurbs about it. Also can I still access any of the previous content if I decide to cancel or don't renew?
     1 people found this helpful

I think Fender play is like $9 a month though they did run a sale where I got it for $5. They are different services than Rocksmith+ but in the same family.

$15 a month is too much for me, the 1 year plan for $8.99 a month or whatever is much more enticing, not just because it's cheaper, but because I feel that, as of now, that's all it's worth to me per month to subscribe, if I end up subscribing at all. I still plan on waiting a few months to see how launch goes, what sort of updates they push out, and what kind of continuing support to expect.

we are talking about paying 100 a year for the same game

Goooner1's Avatar Senior Member
    Not committing to anything until I see the songs, they could have a million songs, but if there’s only 30 or 40 that I’m interested in playing, it’s definitely not worth it for me.
     3 people found this helpful

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    how many songs do you think ever existed?

People throw around the word million and billions and trillions and dont realize how much that really is.

Every trillion in debt means every adult has to pay an extra $21k to the govt.
    So the $3.5T infrastructure bill is going to cost us each $60k.

If there were a million songs, it would be every song ever made.