Originally Posted by Ubi-Mark. Go to original post
    Can you please provide us with more details regarding this particular issue? Many thanks!
    really? I mean, really? There's a huge thread dedicated to this particular issue that you guys are decidedly ignoring.

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...with-fps-drops

1- It's not a hardware issue
    2- It's not a Windows issue
    3- It's not drivers
    4- It's not DirectX
    5- It's your DRM solution along with Denuvo v11 that you patched in (1.34)
    6- Previous patch 1.32 didn't have these issues, go and have a look at it.

edit: must be a joke that the framerate is considered "stable" when the video shows constant and consistent stuttering with character animations such as crouching or flying.
     1 people found this helpful

Hello FOXTROT-01,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

After checking your video I noticed that your framerate is between 58-62 FPS and it looks stable. Can you please provide us with more details regarding this particular issue? Many thanks!

WOW

did you even watch the graph or know what frame times are??? you can clearly see in the video that every time i crouch or when i fly there is a huge Frame time spike which = a huge stutter while playing.

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...with-fps-drops look at this thread that i know you posted in before. this is a well known issue.

my system is 9900K 32gb ram 3080 Ti windows 10 64 bit. game on nvme ssd

this was not an issue with patch 1.32 was for patches before that and the current patch

Waiting ubisoft.can u please fix the game i paid good hard earnt money for.

Originally Posted by DJ3PiEz Go to original post
    Waiting ubisoft.can u please fix the game i paid good hard earnt money for.
    It was fine in 1.32, but the contract with Denuvo doesn't allow to roll back to an old version... so paying consumers are forced to "enjoy" the broken Denuvo v11 + Ubisoft DRM version.

This is nice but old version is better than this

[REDACTED]

Hello FOXTROT-01,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
    can i please get an acknowledgment of this issue and have this fixed or an ability to roll back to patch 1.32

UbiSushiVamp's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I do apologize that this is happening! Our teams are currently investigating the stuttering that you are discussing when crouching and flying. I do apologize for any inconveniences this has caused you but I appreciate your patience in the meantime!

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey all, I am sorry about the lack of updates. I'm afraid Support is still waiting for information from the development team pertaining to the wing and crouch stutter. When we have an update to provide you, we will do so here. My apologies again.

Originally Posted by UbiKoreanBBQ Go to original post
    Hey all, I am sorry about the lack of updates. I'm afraid Support is still waiting for information from the development team pertaining to the wing and crouch stutter. When we have an update to provide you, we will do so here. My apologies again.
    thank you. hopefully they get back to you soon.

Let's hope that it will not take weeks or months before developers come back with information.