Presa de sangue morreu na missão / bloodfang sabertooth dead in your mission

Fui domar o presa de sangue primeiro que os outros animais lendários então não sabia o processo de caçar eles, tudo correndo bem, até que na hora de derrotar o animal para doma-lo, o meu sabre normal o executou(pulando em cima dele e mordendo o pescoço), nisso a missão não se mostrou concluída, porém eu já estava com ele habilitado na aba de feras, fui desconfiar que tinha bugado olhando para o resumo do game, que ainda aparecia 0/4 feras lendárias abatidas, achei que alguma hora fosse desbugar, mas não, já matei todas as feras lendárias e tive a cutscene com a caçadora, e nada de desbugar, estou com 99% do game feito e n ganhei minha conquista de "domar o tigre dente de sabre presa de sague" na ubisoft conect. Triste!

I went to tame the blood fang first than the other legendary animals so I didn't know the process of hunting them, everything went well, until when I was defeating the animal to tame it, my normal saber [B]executed it[/B ] (jumping on him and biting his neck), in this the mission was not completed, but I already had it enabled in the beasts tab, I suspected that it had buggy looking at the game summary, which still appeared 0/4 downed legendary beasts, I thought I would debug at some point, but no, I've already killed all the legendary beasts and had the cutscene with the hunter, and no debugging, I'm 99% of the game done and I dont won my achievement of "taming the tooth tiger of sage-prey saber" on ubisoft conect. Sad!

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello Manesco7000, welcome to the forums!

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Can you please verify your game files with this link? This will help you to eliminate any potentially corrupted files that can lead to this issue.

If you're still experiencing this, can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can have a look?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.