🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Performances / Concerts

So I still exclusively play the original Rocksmith on an Xbox 360. And itís completely because you can play a song as a performance and you can do the concerts / events. Like, I like the fake crowd and the cheering, and the points, and I pretend like Iím a rock star.

So is there going to be some sort of concert with the fake crowds in Rocksmith +? I was never able to get into Rocksmith 2014 or the remastered version because o couldnít recreate that feeling of playing a concert. I still love the original Rocksmith. I play it every week.
     7 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by thelavarnway Go to original post
    So I still exclusively play the original Rocksmith on an Xbox 360. And itís completely because you can play a song as a performance and you can do the concerts / events. Like, I like the fake crowd and the cheering, and the points, and I pretend like Iím a rock star.

So is there going to be some sort of concert with the fake crowds in Rocksmith +? I was never able to get into Rocksmith 2014 or the remastered version because o couldnít recreate that feeling of playing a concert. I still love the original Rocksmith. I play it every week.
    Same here. Bring back career mode, venues, challenges.
     4 people found this helpful

I completely agree. I don't like Soundscape effects
     3 people found this helpful

rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator
    I at least like the feel of the different venues vs the backgrounds they have in 2014 and +.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Conan_81 Go to original post
    I completely agree. I don't like Soundscape effects
    The soundscapes are horrible and somewhat distracting. I liked the challenges and opening bigger venues. The crowd noise make it feel like Iím in a real gig.

I would a chance to hit an excellent groove or solo like in rockband so crowd goes wild yay.

Agree with OP. I'd also like to be able to play back my performance, too, and see how amazing (terrible) I sounded. That was in the original RS, wasn't it?