Please don't cancel servers

Atleast make a remaster of grfs or a part 2 cuz this was the best game of the ghost refon franchise. Nothing compares to this play style of a game like multiplayer.

meathead_79's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by premium0310 Go to original post
    I am a person who really enjoys ghost recon future soldier. I used to play it as a kid with my dad and it really brought us joy. I would remember when me and my dad would play together in multiplayer and we would really have fun playing the game. I still do play the game today and now that you guys are taking down the servers it brings me great sadness to see my childhood go away. People still enjoy this game across the world. I mean people from Italy, Germany, Asia, Brazil, I mean this game brought joy to many people. I know I'm not the only one bummed that this is going down but I just want to say if theirs anything that you guys can do to bring the servers back or just remaster it or create a sequel to this game I guarantee people are gonna buy. I just hope you understand and listen to what I'm saying. Your taking game that touched us and bought the ghost recon future soldier community together. So please if theirs anyway you can remaster the game or make a new game with the same multiplayer format please do so. This game means much more to me then you'll ever know. Thank you and God bless.
    You're crazy if you think they'll keep them open. My brother and I jumped on last weekend just to see if we could catch a game on PS3. Guess what, we waited around for a while and we were the only ones. There is literally no one playing. It needs to live on in your memory.

Eagle-eyezx's Avatar Member
    I had my first match on Xbox. It's a master piece. It would be very unfortunate if they do close the servers