🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Hit The gas Mission Glitch

Hey,

So I completed the mission Hit the Gas, I've delivered 2 fuel trucks. But the mission won't complete, if a fuel truck drives past I see the mission appear in the left corner straight away ticking th box as complete then disappear but it still showing in my journal and repeatedly doing that.

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi duck_puppy_dee!

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with Far Cry 5.

When you liberate the Holland Valley, the mission "Hit the Gas" will automatically complete if this was still an active mission at the time of liberating the region. This will show in your mission journal as complete under the side mission section. This is intentional behaviour from the Development team and not a game issue. If you still see that you are missing missions out of the overall tally for the Holland Valley, then please be aware that there are secret missions in the region that could still be waiting for you to discover.

Let me know if the issue persists!

issues

im trying too 100% Holland valley, i have liberated it, done all prepper stashes, all sidemissions and all main missions except for hit the gas. I have liberated holland valley too. Hit the gas doesn't show up in my journal while all other missions do. The game still says that i have completed 51 out of 52 quests.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey i_am_GOD_101,

I am sorry to hear that you're encountering this issue.

Can you provide a video of it in action?