🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Networking problem?

This is a kind of a weird specific problem but I figure I'd bring it up just because.

I own for honor on both pc and console, my roommate also owns it on PC as well.

If we are both playing on PC there is no problem at all. But if one of us is on PC and the other is on console, one of us will ALWAYS DC from any game or arcade we are in. I figure this is some sort of for honor netcode problem. But I figure I'd bring it up.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    I'm gonna go ahead and move this thread over to our Support team so they can assist with this.

Community Manager/Charity Event

Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    I'm gonna go ahead and move this thread over to our Support team so they can assist with this.
    Hello All! I Hope you are having a great day today! I'm trying to reach the community managers. I need everyone's help. I'm trying to do a charity stream and play For Honor the event I need to get a hold of the managers to discuss some things I've been in contact with the charity organization and ubisoft support. I just need to take it to the next step please lend me a hand in finding them.