🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Brave New World not unlocked

Hi guys,

I've been playing for a while and just started achievement hunting whe I noticed that the "Brave New World" achievement has not unlocked. This is the opening story mission so not sure why this has happened.

Can somebody help me please?

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey djveneficus,

I am sorry to hear that your achievement hasn't popped.

Can you clarify if you've completed the requirements for the achievement again or if you've been through once and it didn't pop?

I cannot complete this again without restarting the game. There is no way to replay this mission!

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you for clarifying djveneficus. When you completed the mission did you experience any kind of interruption during the mission? Such as a crash.

Nope, didn't even realise that this was a problem.

How can we resolve this one?

They will just say restart the game. They don't have a fix. The achievements in this game are a mess.

Ubi-Ray's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you for that clarification! I will be happy to help investigate and report this further. For starters, have you been playing on Xbox Series X|S the whole time, or did you start the game on another platform and then jump in using the cloud save feature? Also, will you please completely close Watch Dogs Legion in the Xbox home menu, then follow these steps to see if this data sync causes your trophy to pop?

I started on an Xbox One X and then moved across to a Series X - not sure how that would make a difference though? Imagine the achievement should pop when the mission is complete regardless of console...

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey djveneficus,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I've passed the information on for further investigation.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Okay, please let me know when you have an update.