Rayman challenge servers

Hi,

PS4 version.
    Uplay linked with the game.

When trying to go to challenges board, the servers are not available. A uplay support member told me they are not running right now but there was warning at all for this , and its legal for a 30 day notice. Are the servers just temporarily down?

RE: Rayman challenge servers

@Kreivok, sadly, it appears they have closed the door on this. I too was playing the daily challenges on PS4 with Uplay linked up until this weekend. I had a chat with support and was told the challenges feature was disabled over a year ago apparently?? Even when I told them that I had been playing just last week with many other online players....

Bad times.

I was actually able to connect to the Challenge servers last night... so what gives Ubisoft? Not straight away though, I downloaded my save data from 16th July, launched Rayman, but it wouldn't connect by jumping into Challenges. So I went to my stuff, clicked on my profile - got "Error". Clicked on 'My friends' took a while but it connected and I could see my friends list. then I went to 'Leaderboards' and it connected. Came back out and I was able to enter 'Challenges' - manged to get two silver and I also could see ghost data from lots of other players. It rewarded me with my three silver and one gold medal I had earned from weekly/daily challenges I completed on 16th July. Not sure if this will help, but if Ubisoft are saying these features have been disabled for a year, then I am not sure what is going on.

The challenges seem to be working fine again as of 28-Jul-21.

Rayman challenge servers

Uplay linked with the game

PC version.

the Rayman challenge servers have been unavailable for half a year now.
    home internet is working properly, will it ever be fixed?

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by barbara156 Go to original post
    Uplay linked with the game

PC version.

the Rayman challenge servers have been unavailable for half a year now.
    home internet is working properly, will it ever be fixed?
    Hey! Have you patched the game with the latest version?

• Visit patches.ubi.com.
    • Locate and select your game in the list of games.
    Please note that some patches are region or language specific.
    • Download all patch files that apply to your game.
    • Install the patches in order of version with admin rights

Sometimes additional steps may be required to try to run the fully patched game on Windows 10.

Please let us know if the challenges work after this.

Thank you.