Raymond letztens

Hello dear Ubisoft im I have a little question why Raymond is no longer working in local mode recently

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    HI hey_MrGamer! Sorry to hear you've had some trouble with the game. By local-mode, do you mean as local multiplayer? Or in solo mode?

yes i have problems with offline mode

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello hey_MrGamer, thanks for getting back to us.

What kind of issues are you having with the game and what platform are you on?

Will the game not launch at all, does the game crash, or show you any error messages?

Are you able to launch the game, but you can not access certain game modes or menu's in the game?

Please let us know as much detail as you can and we will do our best to investigate further.

Thanks again for the feedback and yes there are error messages and the game doesn't crash but I can't turn off any modes if I can't do anything in this game and I get the error code (placeholder) error during load you will lose your current every time progression and my platform is the PC and I used to buy the game for free from Epic Games

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hey,

Could you take a screenshot of the error message please? At what point does the error come up?

the error message appears on the start screen leider kann ich kein Screenshot rüberschicken

Hello dear Ubisoft team, the problem has solved itself

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by hey_MrGamer Go to original post
    Hello dear Ubisoft team, the problem has solved itself
    Hey! Brilliant to hear that this issue is now resolved.

If you need anything else please let us know.

Thank you.