RedLynx,

1000 Heroz was part of my life, my daily routine, for 1000 days. I only missed 2 days because off grid, and came in 10th in global when 1000 days was complete. It was a sad day when it was over.

I was getting the itch to play 1000 Heroz the other day, so I restored a backup of an iPad from 2013 in order to play it. This old device is on iOS 9. I had to restore a backup because 1000 Heroz HD is no longer downloadable on the app store in US, and the backup was version 1.6, not the final 1.7. I'm not sure why I didn't backup with that version.
I believe the only way for the game to actually play adventure mode is to not be on the internet as it just crashes, or exits.

I would like to request a 64 bit update. I want to play on a new device. It would be nice to have an adventure mode leaderboard that I can actually scroll and beat times with any of the 1000 Heroz with maybe a last completed time. That leaderboard doesn't have to be a server in the cloud, just a local leaderboard.

This game is so fun, and it's so relevant today. Especially with Apple Arcade. This game is so premium compared to most games I've played.

Please consider this!
Regards,
Doug