🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

A series of problems

(Play in China)The problem is getting more and more outrageous. From closing For Honor but the process still exists, it needs to be closed manually (win7), to the inability to open the built-in interface and store of shift+f2 in the game, to the inability to invite friends online (in-game) /ubiconnect doesn’t work), now you can’t connect with friends or chat with friends (ubiconnect). Fix the most basic functions, please!!!
     1 people found this helpful

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    cyng123: I'm extremely sorry for the difficulties this issue has been. To help remedy this issue you have been encountering when inviting friends in For Honor or using the chat feature in Ubisoft Connect, I would ensure that you have the latest version of Ubisoft Connect installed on your PC. Once you have tried this I would recommend going to the For Honor starting screen and selecting F6. Once there, go to Group and select invite. This was provided by one of our players on the thread here. However, if you continue to run into the same issues as before, please keep us posted so we can continue to look into this further with you.

Originally Posted by ubi-smash Go to original post
    cyng123: I'm extremely sorry for the difficulties this issue has been. To help remedy this issue you have been encountering when inviting friends in For Honor or using the chat feature in Ubisoft Connect, I would ensure that you have the latest version of Ubisoft Connect installed on your PC. Once you have tried this I would recommend going to the For Honor starting screen and selecting F6. Once there, go to Group and select invite. This was provided by one of our players on the thread here. However, if you continue to run into the same issues as before, please keep us posted so we can continue to look into this further with you.
    Thanks for reply.
    I have confirmed that my ubiConnect is the latest version, and i tested the method you said with a friend: start screen, f6, group, invite. But nothing happened in the end. Some of my friends cannot start For Honor with overlay, but their online functions are still work in ubiConnect. They can invite and be invited, but all my friends functions are not available even chating with a new firend.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey cyng123,

Thanks for getting back to us on this. Can you provide us with a brief video that demonstrates this, so we can pass it onto the team to assist them in investigating this?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Swaggins Go to original post
    Hey cyng123,

Thanks for getting back to us on this. Can you provide us with a brief video that demonstrates this, so we can pass it onto the team to assist them in investigating this?
    I can't record a video to youtube mainly because i'm in china, but I can show you some screenshots.

img link: https://ibb.co/njNTfpT
    This is when my firend invited me and there is a yellow dot on chat but nothing in it.

img link: https://ibb.co/d2HhJwk
    At the beginning, I just opened the game and my friend can invite me once, but after the invitation is over, I cannot chat with my friend.

img link: https://ibb.co/gynrYtC
    And now all my temporary chating disappear in list and I can't click anyone to chat(Ater clicking nothing happen).

Are you guys doing something? I still couldn't play this game with my firends. So disappointed...