🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Di_MOK's Avatar Junior Member

d3d11.dll nvapi64.dll these files are blocked by an EasyAntiCheat, HELP

d3d11.dll nvapi64.dll these files are blocked by an EasyAntiCheat in WATCH DOGS 2 AND FOR HONOR, but this is not a cheat, this is a fix in order to play in 3d vision. Please make an exception for these files. In 3d vision, the game looks amazing.

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi there, thanks for providing this additional feedback however we would not recommend modifying any game files while attempting to access our services. While I understand you may wish to make some changes to the graphical settings to update some of our older games, this may get flagged as a suspicious file and prevent access to this game or even an account sanction. I understand this may not be the response you were hoping for, but please feel free to provide any additional queries or feedback and we will be sure to assist further.

Di_MOK's Avatar Junior Member
    I contacted the watch dogs legion support service with this problem, they replied that they would pass my request to the developers and after a couple of days everything was fixed maybe you know who to pass my request to solve this problem. I understand that a random person from the support service may not know some nuances, but if he can't bring information to the right people, then what is the reason for the existence of the support service?