🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

MacOS release?

Will Rocksmith+ be able for Mac?

No. There will be iOS though. Some people have been running it using bootcamp.

I was able to get it running in parallels(Virtual machine) but it was to laggy to be useable.

Same. As a Mac user with a few thousand hours logged in the app, it's hugely disappointing there's not even a version on the horizon. I'd gladly plunk down the money for the subscription otherwise.

Yea I had the Mac version as well as the Playstation one. Had to repurchase the DLC which was lame. I have an iPad but I'd rather play it on my laptop then on the iPad. I wonder if they will support the realtone cable on iOS or just the app. Will you need to repurchase DLC across platforms?

Originally Posted by Shogun-Assassin Go to original post
    Yea I had the Mac version as well as the Playstation one. Had to repurchase the DLC which was lame. I have an iPad but I'd rather play it on my laptop then on the iPad. I wonder if they will support the realtone cable on iOS or just the app. Will you need to repurchase DLC across platforms?
    RealTone cable works with iPad now. There is no purchase of dlc it’s a subscription model.