🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    TwistingWorm547's Avatar Member

Wasted 500 WD Credits

Im having issues finding 3 relics that are not showing on the map whatsoever and I decided to purchase for 500 WD Credits, the ability to see them all on the map and nothing changed. Nothing additional showed on my map.
     2 people found this helpful

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey TwistingWorm547, sorry for the lateness in getting back to your thread here. I wanted to check and see if you are still encountering the same result even after restarting both Watch Dogs Legion and your console? If you are receiving the same results, could you provide a screenshot of your map?

Yes. Same issue. My map looked the exact same even before I bought it. Im taking a screenshot now of my map and will be attaching it shortly.

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there TwistingWorm547, just double checking to see if you are now able to see a change in your map?

Originally Posted by UbiKobold Go to original post
    Hey there TwistingWorm547, just double checking to see if you are now able to see a change in your map?
    Sorry in the delay. I still have no changes in my map.