🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager

Known Issues 5.0 (updated 7th of July)

DedSec,

Below you will find the Known Issues for Title Update 5.0, which goes live today at 3PM CEST/9AM ET/6AMPT. You can find the patch notes for this update here.

Be warned that some of the points below do contain spoilers for the Bloodline DLC story. Proceed at your own risk.

Resolved in Hotfix 5.1:

• Dark Pattern: Jackson sometimes stops following Aiden during a specific mission objective. A hotfix to resolve this will be released in the coming days.
    • Bury Your Dead: Jackson wears a facemask for the duration of the mission.

Ongoing:

• Stadia: The Achievement “Packrat” sometimes stops progressing.
    • When using Aiden’s drone, the “Detect” notification only appears when the detection tracker is at 100%.
    • Aiden's drone might sometimes get stuck if bumping into walls when in the air.
    • The Safe House icon can disappear at certain points in the Bloodline story campaign.
    • Devon v Devin: London Culling: When playing through the mission the timer can sometimes get stuck. This does not affect the mission progression.
    • PlayStation 4/5: Bloodline DLC still appears as available for purchase for secondary users on shared consoles, even if they have installed the DLC from the main user.
    • Text overlap sometimes occur when profiling characters with longer descriptions.
    • Acquisition Target: The wrong minimap layout will sometimes appear if reloading a save inside the Broca Tech Deep Labs.
      Workaround: Dying and restarting will reset the minimap.
    • Red King:
      Spoiler:  Show
      The MK-1 robot will respawn if neutralized before recovering Aiden’s equipment. This is working as intended. Make sure to grab Aiden’s gear before neutralizing the robot.
    • Spanner in the Works:
      Spoiler:  Show
      The cutscene when entering Wrench’s safehouse is interrupted if Aiden triggers it while in combat.

• Dark Pattern: Players cannot progress in the mission if they also have the side-mission Human Cargo active when entering Rempart Headquarters.
      Workaround: Restart the game.
    • Laddie: After completing the mission, the wrap up speech can sometimes appear robotic.
    • Laddie: Mission objective can sometime appear in code, rather than descriptive text.
    • Things Fall Apart: If Wrench uses Captain Boom Boom, it sometimes does not have an effect on the enemy.
    • Aiden’s hands sometimes clips through his coat when opening the weapon wheel or Photomode.
    • Wrench’s Ninja Balls sometimes explode too early and have no effect on an enemy if thrown from a distance.
    • Wrench using Captain Boom Boom sometimes triggers a cooldown for other abilities.
    • Wrench’s Lady Smash ability will become permanently grayed out, but can still be used, if hitting the ability while the sledgehammer animation is in progress. It will return to normal after switching to another ability and back.
    • Online: If Aiden and Wrench are equipped with weapons from other operatives, they will be removed from their loadout when players return to the main menu.
     1 people found this helpful

After i have installed the Patch on my Xbox Series X the game was crashing after login all the time. Since i have deleted the 1GB Cache File the Game is starting well again.

Another issue is that Aiden is speaking english instead of german

The game is not updated on stadia, it’s still at 1.4.5

Aiden and wrench characters are missing from campaign and online modes with the redeemed season pass via playstation4 ultimate edition disc owners.
    Redeemed season pass owners are required to download Bloodlines free directly from the watchdogs legion add on page in playstation store instead of the ingame menu.

-Aiden's right hand clips through his pocket when walking, and when taking out his phone.
    -Wrench acquired some of Aiden's abilities when loading into the final mission of Bloodlines. This effect persists after beating the final mission. I have (fortunately) not had this effect occur with them in the main campaign.
    -Mina still retains random abilities from people she possesses, making her inventory bugged/effecting certain animations.

I think I found a minor bug regarding Aiden's legs while running unarmed?
    Aiden's running legs are out-of-sync and crooked, while armed and running one is smooth.
    Here's the animation when Aiden is running with no gun armed: https://streamable.com/0kbe09
    And here's it when Aiden holds a gun and running: https://streamable.com/8jeok4
     2 people found this helpful

The Face 2 Face mission on Xbox may not spawn in any enemies & the player will not be able to fully neutralise MK-2, as seen in the Twitch VOD below.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1079657030

Aiden's hands is clipping when in the pocket while walking and take out his phone

Originally Posted by workerq Go to original post
    I think I found a minor bug regarding Aiden's legs while running unarmed?
    Aiden's running legs are out-of-sync and crooked, while armed and running one is smooth.
    Here's the animation when Aiden is running with no gun armed: https://streamable.com/0kbe09
    And here's it when Aiden holds a gun and running: https://streamable.com/8jeok4
    I also noticed this very strange animation of Aiden running when the weapon is removed. It looks like the animation is stuttering. And yes, it looks like an animation bug, which of course, in turn, spoils the impression when playing for Aiden.