🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Anno forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Missing in-game rewards after Uplay became Ubisoft Connect

Hello,

When playing campaign in Anno 2205, I see that the rewards "Capitalist", "Environmentalist" and "HQ garage" aren´t available in-game, even though I have claimed them on Ubisoft Connect. They are greyed out.

Support told me to keep looking for any news on the forum, but seems like I am the only one (?). Is this happening to someone else?

Ubi-Thrupney's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey ACRaymond, welcome to the Anno 2205 forum Sorry to hear you're having trouble with some Ubisoft Connect rewards, but I'll be happy to help.

This can sometimes happen if there's a connection issue between Ubisoft Connect and Anno. Please see our troubleshooting guide and our connectivity guide. From the first guide, make sure to verify your game files, and run the game and Ubisoft Connect with administrator rights. If that doesn't help, please try the 'check for software conflicts' step from the connectivity guide.

If it still doesn't work, please come back and let me know. Have you had other rewards which have worked? Looking forward to your response

Originally Posted by Ubi-Thrupney Go to original post
    Hey ACRaymond, welcome to the Anno 2205 forum Sorry to hear you're having trouble with some Ubisoft Connect rewards, but I'll be happy to help.

This can sometimes happen if there's a connection issue between Ubisoft Connect and Anno. Please see our troubleshooting guide and our connectivity guide. From the first guide, make sure to verify your game files, and run the game and Ubisoft Connect with administrator rights. If that doesn't help, please try the 'check for software conflicts' step from the connectivity guide.

If it still doesn't work, please come back and let me know. Have you had other rewards which have worked? Looking forward to your response
    I contacted support and been told - I'm late to the party, transition from Uplay to Uconnect is finished and ubisoft don't care any more about customers who didn't access games and didn't claim rewards during transition.

Edit:
    And strange enough - for Anno 1800 and Anno 2070 all rewards are unlocked and accessible in game. I didn't play them and didn't claim during transition as well.

I also have this problem got auto massage that there is no ETA of fixing this problem...

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello BeetrootPancake and Gniewna, thank you for contacting us about these missing rewards.

The Ubisoft Connect/Ubisoft Club Challenges were unlocked for all players on many of our legacy titles, such as Anno 2205 and the rewards were automatically made available to players in-game.

Even if you have only just logged in to discover this now, you should still have access to these rewards.

Could both of you please tell me the exact name of the rewards you are missing in-game so that I may report this to the Anno and Connect team along with your username?

You can check the names of the rewards here - https://ubisoftconnect.com/en-GB/gam...-2205/rewards/

Additionally, could you please answer the following -

-Are you using using mods, if so can you disable them?
    -Are you playing offline?
    -Is the game updated to the latest version?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Milky Go to original post

Could both of you please tell me the exact name of the rewards you are missing in-game so that I may report this to the Anno and Connect team along with your username?

Additionally, could you please answer the following -

-Are you using using mods, if so can you disable them?
    -Are you playing offline?
    -Is the game updated to the latest version?
    Hi Ubi-Milky,

- In my Anno 2205 game I'm misiing:
    Corporate Empire
    Firewater
    Personal Yacht
    HQ Garage
    Leisure Time
    Capitalist

- I don't use any mods
    - I'm playing online
    - I think my game is updated - auto updates in UConnect are enabled

Thank You