🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    CptMysteron's Avatar Member
    44 GB on series x.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by xTTVBaldWraithx Go to original post
    My friend and I both have the season pass, and we can't access Bloodline. He spent 26 dollars again on the season pass even though he already owns it. We are both on PlayStation 4.
    Mein Sohn hat das gleiche Problem. Besitzt den Season Pass und kann nicht auf Bloodline zugreifen. Es ist zwar runtergeladen, aber wenn er drauf geht soll er es kaufen. Im Ingame Store wird aber auch angezeigt das er den Season Pass besitzt. Wirklich sehr rgerlich und ich hoffe das dieser Fehler schnell behoben wird, denn ich zahle sicher nicht nochmal dafr!

TwistingWorm547's Avatar Member
    So far it seems to be another botched update and Im calling for it to be rolled back and make some additional fixes or to release some emergency patches to especially fix the crashing.

In the Bloodline campaign, on Xbox One X, I dont see any safe house while known issues says itll intermittently not be there on PlayStation.

Being idle for a minute or two will cause the game to crash on Xbox One X and the game will not relaunch and just keep crashing unless the Cache/Reserved Space is cleared out and a reboot of the console.

EDIT: I was also able to replicate the issue out of the blue as well.

Store in game reflects that I do not have Bloodline when I do.

Still no fixes for the bugged Bottoms up and Bullseye trophies for PS4?

'Data - London' is showing that I have an unread item when I don't, great for those with OCD.

TwistingWorm547's Avatar Member
    Bring the multi drone to campaign and online mode too. Also bring Wrenchs other weapons to campaign and online. I was pretty disappointed that those didnt carry on over to the campaign and online modes. Even if it costs tech points or influence points to add them in on campaign and online.

Additionally improve Aidens ability to allow him to cause a full blackout for at least 30 seconds. Same here if it costs tech points or influence points to upgrade the ability in campaign or online.

Also, I would make the mask toggle even easier and add it to one of the character wheels itself (either the ability one or the emotion one)

Additionally, Boring-Brioche came back with 5.1

Hello, still have the stuttering bug on PS5. Still can't finish the game.

@ubisoft can you tell me when it'll be fixed?

61Gb update so far and I have not seen anything different!!!

Serioulsy UBIsoft a total of 61gb of updates in the past few months, I dont own the bloodlines or DLC just the base game, HOW DO YOU justify this amount of HDD space for just BUG FIXES !!!! this is getting stupid, as each time I play the game another update then another, ok fine if your gonna bring new content to the base game then do that but WHY are these bug fixs ONLY so flipping big, this is almost getting on for a complete HDD in it self. Compress your updates!!!!!

Getting ridiculous now total of 61gb updates in past couple of months, does UBIsoft think we have a couple of spare HDD just to play the base game, and all for just bug fixes UBISoft get your finger out and start compressing these stupid high space updates!!!!

Cross-Progression

Still hoping for cross-progression between PC and PS5 soon.