🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rainbow Six Siege forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

xbox change

how do i change the linked xbox account on my ubisoft i unlinked the last one and cant add a new one it just says relink
    also on xbox i have a outlook account and i cant sign into it on the ubisoft account information because it is a outlook account pls help asap

Ubi-Thrupney's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey LuS.h, welcome to the forums! Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting the correct Xbox account linked to your Ubisoft account.

This is something we're not able to help with here on the forums, where messages are public. We need to look at your account, you see, which concerns your personal data, so that has to be done in a private chat. Fortunately, you can get in touch with us via social media, or on our support site, at the links below:

Facebook PM
    Twitter DM
    support website

When contacting us, be sure to include your Ubisoft account username and email address, so we can quickly find your account Thanks!