🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    tonyreich913's Avatar Senior Member

Rocksmith+ Library

I think in anticipation for the release of Rocksmith+, the current beta testing, and to help market/hype it up, I think they should start posting Friday puzzles again for songs in the library. You know how many RS2014 would start returning to the boards and get excited for RS+ if you did that? A lot.

I'm excited just to start using RS+...I am extremely excited about what may be within the new library that was not there before.

Agreed. Sad to say but those weekly Friday DLC puzzles were the highlight of my week most weeks. I was in Europe a few years ago on vacation on a train and looking up the puzzle on my phone. It did not matter where I was at the time. I set my life to those puzzles. It sounds kind of silly but the anticipation of a new puzzle every week got my through some dark times. Whether they come back in some form or not I will always treasure those times.

2 people found this helpful

Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    You may want to rephrase that last sentence.