🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Anno forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Multiplayer not working

Have tried everything I can think of to play the game my husband and I played before the update. Even tried starting a new game. Can not join the game because the invite never shows up. Did not have this problem at all before the update.
     5 people found this helpful

I have been having the same issue

No matter what I do Anno 1800 matchmaker is saying that is has no connection. I have verified files and that didn't fix it. I made sure all of the internet was working properly, I even used the Shift + F2 overlay WHILE IN ANNO 1800 and it worked just fine when browsing the store, watch FarCry 6 previews etc. But as far as being able to play multiplayer, it won't let me. So yeah, I hope they fix this soon so that we can go back to playing with our friends/family.
     4 people found this helpful

Same here, Anno 1800 can't connect, I assume theres some kind of server issue :/
    Wanted to continue my save with a friend, but even during the few times i managed to get a "Online" status, when trying to load the save, it errored while trying todo so (dont remember the error codes though, help redirected me to connection issue help page). All of that while obviously having internet (talking to said friend on Discord).
     3 people found this helpful

Yeah multiplayer not working for me and my friends either.

If there's server maintenance or a problem at least let us know about it

Problems with multiplayer.

Multiplayer is not working. Please fix it.

Multiplayer still not working...

Same here Multiplayer not working.

Do you know how impossible it is to navigate Ubisoft support. It has to be the worst designed website I have ever seen.

I went to all these articles that just no longer exist. Trying to find a support page to see server status is just impossible. I got to lodge a support request I had to type my issue in which I did, then it told me to add my msinfo and dxdiag report to the case which I did.

I then scroll down and the live chat button is still not clickable.
    * Chat is currently unavailable. Please choose another support method.

So here I am at the ends of the earth found this forum area and luckily can see people are suffering the exact same issue as me. So it tells me the issue is not on my end which is a relief.

How comes they aren't able to fix it for 7 hours???????????

Same problem here. Would be nice to get at least a statement about the problem from the support.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►