pain the *** payments for ubisoft +

i signed up for that 6 dollar deal on the 10 th 4 days later it is canceld due to funds being stuck on a 10day old

then tonight i get charged again for it despite it being canceld and i am willing to bet it to will become stuck on a 10day hold

i will be looking else were to do any shopping in the future

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi jason95821!
    So we can look deeper into this, can you contact us directly in one of the following ways -
    Our support site
    Facebook
    Twitter

updated my current case on support site
    as well as contacted twitter ^_-

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    jason95821: Much appreciated! After checking out your latest reply, you were seeing a duplicate charge previously from your conversation. You may see a duplicate charge that is an authorization request to approve the purchase. Once the payment has been finalized the pending charge will be returned to you within 7-10 working days depending on your bank institution. However, I am sorry for any confusion this may have caused, but if you have any further questions, please let us know.

the problem is that i now have 2 charges of 6 dollars pending
    the frist on the 10th and now today 18 both have taken funds from my acct and placed on a hold
    can you ensure i am no longer charged even if this second one fails
    do not need 50 6 dollar charges pending

the recent charge on the 18th went through without issue
    but now when i trie to buy dlc content it outright refused charge multiple times

is there gift cards for the ubisoft store or none ubisoft store payment methods ?

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Sorry for the delay jason95821, and thank you for your patience. I suggest creating a case with our Store team directly here, as mentioned in your most recent case. From there our Store agents can take a closer look and further assist.