🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Creating at story line

Greeting and salutation one and all, my name is Joe, but my name screen name is Dhib-Amar or the Red Wolf in English. I was doing research for an up-coming YouTube video on the The age of ignorance or Jahiliya, Jahiliya is an Islamic concept referring to the period of time and state of affairs in Arabia before the advent of Islam in 610 CE Many of the nomadic Arabs practice polytheism (beliefs in many gods). In the Assassin Creed saga, There is a historical gap between the assassin creed origins and and the 6th century where the next Assassin Creed storyline could be created (yes, I created this storyline) it was part of my therapy for my PTSD from my time in Syria in the Army.
     1 people found this helpful

That sounds really fascinating, and good for you for improving your mental wellbeing. Is this an Odyssey story I can play?

Thank you

Unfortunately it is a draft version of a story I wrote, it is not finished yet. I need to fine tune it a little.
     1 people found this helpful

I'd be happy to playtest a beta version and give you feedback. Sometimes I publish stories titled "Not ready do not play" for that purpose.