🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ghost-Recon forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello lamtu99, thank you for getting in touch with us. There have been some problems with the WIldlands servers recently, but we believe we have now fixed this on our side.

Could you let us know if you are still having trouble connecting, and the time and date you tried to connect?

Please make sure to follow all of the steps in our guide if you are still receiving this error message > https://www.ubisoft.com/help?article=000063169

I have the same problem with the free trial (already had a conversation in the live chat, they showed me this thread & asked me to be patient bc developers are already working on fixing this...)

Ubi-Thrupney's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Licht_eLv, welcome to the forums, and thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear you've had issues with the trial version - that's most unfortunate!

Our teams are aware of the issue and investigations are ongoing. However, just to assure you, this issue does only affect the trial version, while the full version of the game works fine.

My apologies for the inconvenience - let me know if you've got any further thoughts or questions on this.

Me and a friend (i'm in Finland he's in Germany) just downloaded the trail and same error, after the main menu opens we get a message saying that we cannot connect to the servers and the game shuts down on its own, unplayable at all.

Unable to run the Trial

I am unable to play my Trial of Ghost Recon: Wildlands on my PC.
    I get the message "trial ghost recon wildlands service are not available at this time" and when I click OK the game closes.

I am running a PC with Windows Defender Firewall and AV. I have allowed GRW.exe through the firewall when prompted. It is connected to a wired network.
    The Router is set for uPNP.
    I am able to play Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, Rainbow 6: Siege and AC: Odyssey.

I had previously downloaded the trial but was unable to play it for the same reason. I uninstalled, particularly as the game had returned to full price. Now it is back on sale so I thought that I'd give it a try. No better luck.

I am unable to open a Support Case - the system removes the option to create a support ticket and the Chat option is disabled.

Assistance in solving this would be great.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys!

Thank you for your continued reports, sorry you've been unable to access the Trial!

As posted by Ubi-Thrupney above, this is still being actively looked into by the game team.

We don't have any news to share just yet other than this is not reported with the full version.

We'll let you guys know here when there's any more information.

Thank you!

ghost recon wildlands services are not available at this time, trying demo

Get the same problem trying to run Wildlands. Want to buy it but if i cant try it then its a no go for me and back playing Division2

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Originally Posted by Ykrome Go to original post
    Get the same problem trying to run Wildlands. Want to buy it but if i cant try it then its a no go for me and back playing Division2
    I can understand that. I hope you are able to get to try the free trial out soon or continue to enjoy The Division 2.

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456