🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Crew forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Wheelie glitch

Hey devs. I've noticed that theres a glitch when riding motorcycles with other people, you cant see them wheelie properly. It will show them on their back and spinning around and kinda kills the realism and fun of biking around with your friends. I'm not sure if anyone else has brought this up to you guys but it would be awesome if you guys could come up with a fix for this. Other than that the game is great! Thanks

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by SlumGod6oh4 Go to original post
    Hey devs. I've noticed that theres a glitch when riding motorcycles with other people, you cant see them wheelie properly. It will show them on their back and spinning around and kinda kills the realism and fun of biking around with your friends. I'm not sure if anyone else has brought this up to you guys but it would be awesome if you guys could come up with a fix for this. Other than that the game is great! Thanks
    Hey SlumGod6oh4,

Welcome to the Forums, thank you for reaching out about this!

This doesn't appear to have been reported yet

Are you able to provide a video if possible so we can take a closer look?

Thank you!

Absolutely. Where would I send the video?

OBu42's Avatar Senior Member
    The easiest way is to upload it on youtube or else and post the link here. They have no file submission system on their own.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by SlumGod6oh4 Go to original post
    Absolutely. Where would I send the video?
    Hey SlumGod6oh4!

OBu42 is right, if you can please upload it to a hosting site such as YouTube and post the link, we can take a look and pass it on if necessary

Thank you!

I uploaded the video on youtube. Here's the link https://youtu.be/8P20GCkHk8o

While I have you here, I was wondering if you guys plan to add more street bikes and super motos, also I've noticed theres a lot of houses in the game that aren't buyable

I forgot to mention that theres multiple who have this glitch while on bikes. I'm in a couple groups on facebook and everyone has the same issue. I'm surprised nobody has brought it up to you yet!

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey SlumGod6oh4, thanks for your response there!

I can confirm that details of the report have been now passed over to our development team for further review.

Please do note that we sincerely appreciate your communication and effort towards gameplay improvements.

As far as future plans go regarding street bikes, super motors and any other vehicles - I do appreciate that you're keen to find out more about this however as soon as we will have more information to share with you, details will be posted here, in our official forums as well as The Crew 2 website, therefore keep an eye!

Awesome, thank you guys for responding

This glitch has been in the game since release