Jord-NL's Avatar Senior Member

Loading of "lobby" takes a long time, game won't start without it

The past two days I run into the problem that the loading of the lobby takes a long time. I've waited a minute, two, three and usually have to cancel, then retry launching the game. Then it takes anywhere between 5 and 30 seconds for the game to load proper. Sometimes I get an error that the list of friends cannot be loaded with an error resembling Oroboros (I can't read it exactly as it's a red text in a box shifting over the orange Notification message).

I didn't play for long yesterday but the few times I tried to get into Fallen Ghost it took quiet a while for the game to finally launch and indeed it took me a few tries.

Hopefully this will mean that they have finally decided to let the dead horse of Breakpoint die and will finally finish Wildlands.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, well I had a good chuckle with that thought, how about you guys?

Oh and mkMarkoPL, save your motivational speech about how Wildlandis is no longer being udated, that was meant as a sarcastic joke.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by FcAc-No-Moe Go to original post
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha, well I had a good chuckle with that thought, how about you guys?
    That gave me a good chuckle as well. Thanks Dan, I needed the laugh.

Rafi-KtC's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Jord-NL Go to original post
    The past two days I run into the problem that the loading of the lobby takes a long time. I've waited a minute, two, three and usually have to cancel, then retry launching the game. Then it takes anywhere between 5 and 30 seconds for the game to load proper. Sometimes I get an error that the list of friends cannot be loaded with an error resembling Oroboros (I can't read it exactly as it's a red text in a box shifting over the orange Notification message).
    I had the same, I could play turning my ubisoft connect in offline mode

In case CM's want to know what it looks like, here's a real time video.

This is on a 300d/30u Mbit connection, I have no DNS problems as far as I know. Game loads from an SSD.

Looks like we all have a problem connecting. My contacts in game not loading at all I can't see who is online. And so are my friends having problems when playing ghost war

Rafi-KtC's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Jord-NL Go to original post
    In case CM's want to know what it looks like, here's a real time video.

This is on a 300d/30u Mbit connection, I have no DNS problems as far as I know. Game loads from an SSD.
    Yes, exactly the same, run ubi connect in offline mode. I'm sorry if you want to play with friends.

Originally Posted by Rafi-KtC Go to original post
    Yes, exactly the same, run ubi connect in offline mode. I'm sorry if you want to play with friends.
    As you can see, the second time it will connect. So I can play with friends. Just need patience.

Yep, that is exactly what it was doing to me when I was trying to play Fallen Ghost. I jotted down to Ubi's immersive Uplay Connect service, you know how they love to make you use your own mind to have some fun.

The bug now essentially means we can't play co-op anymore. Although almost each time I log in I see someone called Ooops________

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►