Originally Posted by Jord-NL Go to original post
    The bug now essentially means we can't play co-op anymore. Although almost each time I log in I see someone called Ooops________
    In addition to the friends list (and the pointless ban list) not loading, I'm also noticing that in PUGs, someone called A Player frequently joins. The game doesn't figure out their actual player name until after they're loaded in. Given that this started happening the same time as the friends list not loading, I assume the two bugs are related.

Rafi-KtC's Avatar Senior Member
    No recent update and new bug, might be as well an attack to mine the servers.

Originally Posted by Jord-NL Go to original post
    The bug now essentially means we can't play co-op anymore. Although almost each time I log in I see someone called Ooops________
    Ha! funny that you mentioned that as I asked Mike if that was a friend of his that he had invited in and I was going to ask you and Gabe as well because that same guy appeared 1 day for me but now is gone.

Mike had a theory that it was a random recommendation of Ubi because of the style of game I play but now that seems illogical. Then again, we all know how UBi loves not to use logic.

Again, give it to Ubi to ask full price for unfinished things and now something tells me that they are wanting to block WL to make sure we go play paper target BP. Of course as Conspiracy Theories go, I must admit this one is very weak, well, as weak as BP is a Ghost Recon game or even a shooter.

Jord-NL's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by FcAc-No-Moe Go to original post
    Ha! funny that you mentioned that as I asked Mike if that was a friend of his that he had invited in and I was going to ask you and Gabe as well because that same guy appeared 1 day for me but now is gone.

Mike had a theory that it was a random recommendation of Ubi because of the style of game I play but now that seems illogical. Then again, we all know how UBi loves not to use logic.
    Or it's a hacker that caused all this. Normally that list shows friends and people of your own class of strength you can co-op with, but I doubt you as Tier 1 or with Tier disabled gets him at the same time I get him at Tier 16. I was in the game last night and saw you were there, as well as Mike. Talked to Mike via Discord, we were expecting you to pop in, but you never did. I guess you play offline as well, as you showed as Unavailable.

Played for an hour or even less I guess because I then turned to the Argentina vs Uruguay Copa America footy match. I wasn't feeling it afterwards and decided not to bring you two down so I called it a night.

Having lunch and working on something right now but I may be in for a ruckus later on, hopefully you still be on and not sleeping by then, even though you seem to be an Owl since most time is about 5 AM your time when we are on .

It is pretty annoying having to wait and wait and wait, and then wait so more to get into a game. I don't even want to imagine what will happen when they decide to fully go into their F2P pipe dream

Can't promise anything about tonight. I'll try. Although they're expecting heavy thunderstorms around 3am, so I may be off then.
    Then again, they've expected heavy thunderstorms the past two days and all we had was 3 mm rain. Everything else looped around us.

Another night with 4 hours of sleep? Hmmm, I guess.

Steven527's Avatar Senior Member
    yeah something has changed. The session set up period is a lot longer than it used to be. I am sure a moderator will be along to explain..soon

The thunderstorms are early, they're here already. Looking at the radar, this storm complex is the size of Belgium. It's going to take a couple of hours to pass.

Having the same issue. Very frustrating-

They can't seem to do anything to fix the game but they seem to find ways to wreck it.

Still taking a few minutes to "prepare session..."

Anyone else?