Own all DLC but cannot access any of it in game.

I've bought Future Soldier and all of the DLC but I am unable to access any of the additional content on my account. I've followed the support instructions - the new single player/coop missions should be accessible in the NEW CAMPAIGN screen but they aren't there. I've tried verifying game cache but that didn't help. The files seem to be on my hard drive (I saw DLC folder names during the verification).

1 people found this helpful

Info that support won't tell you due to poor training on older games

Yeah, if you have contacted them, ubisoft support is trash for older games. I can help you. Those older games NEED a CD key to be activated in-game. Go to your account information by clicking on your username on Uplay, then click on my games and you'll see your CD-Keys. Go to the game and in the extras menu activate each one of them and thats it.

Thanks! That worked.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey maggit00, glad to hear that Bisonfan95's advice worked and allowed you to correctly activate your DLCs. Enjoy!

Bisonfan95, I understand from another thread that you may have had a bad experience with our support and for that I can only apologise. I'd like to reassure you that we are aware of the need for in-game activation key activations for many of our older titles, and we do have self-help content available such as this article which advises you on where you can find your keys, particularly if you purchased directly from our Ubisoft Store.

We're here to assist and will do the best we can to answer any and all queries that are sent our way. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

The issue was it wasn't clearly said anywhere (or at least I didn't see the information) that you need to use those keys to activate DLC content in the game. Future Soldier DLC info support page only mentions that I should be able to access the missions from the new campaign but it doesn't say that I should activate them or HOW to activate them.

Originally Posted by maggit00 Go to original post
    The issue was it wasn't clearly said anywhere (or at least I didn't see the information) that you need to use those keys to activate DLC content in the game. Future Soldier DLC info support page only mentions that I should be able to access the missions from the new campaign but it doesn't say that I should activate them or HOW to activate them.
    You have to visit the official site for proper solution. I was also looking for same solution but didn't fond anything except from the official website. Thanks

Thanks

Thanks for the help! It really helped resolve my issue!

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by filmphile Go to original post
    Thanks for the help! It really helped resolve my issue!
    Hey! I'm glad you have had your issue resolved, but please try not to bump old threads

I'll need to close this, but feel free to create a new thread if you need any further assistance!