🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    It's a beta. The song list is just a sample at this point. They've also been adding and removing songs to test things. That's kind of the point of a beta, to do a lot of testing.

What I noticed on the search page is that if you're scrolled down already and then do a search it doesn't scroll the page back up. So I was not seeing songs that I needed to scroll up to.

OldManRico's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by TheJohnNewton Go to original post
    So apparently they are having issues getting the forum for feedback up and running. They are working on it.
    Getting closer. I can see it now. But my post is stuck in a seemingly inactive moderation queue. I guess it's the weekend.
     1 people found this helpful

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by dataway Go to original post
    To me it has more of a "game" feel, and less of a "learning" feel,
    Hah I'm opposite. All of the fun game parts are missing. Like sound in the main menu, the mini games, the graphics are very plain and generic. Even the music gameplay is pretty plain. Rocksmith2014 felt like you were playing real pedals in real simulated amps. Your bass part stood out in the mix too. You could improvise at anytime. This sounds and plays like midi samples.

Give me big sound, and sizzle/fire kinda graphics!

If you miss a note a 5 point font that says miss is printed. Make the screen flash in reverse colors or something visually exciting.
     2 people found this helpful

I agree about the missing note/ hit note indicators ... very subdued, same as you I want to KNOW when I miss a note and KNOW when I hit it. I check the bar at the top and see all the notes I missed and realize I didn't notice but about 10% of them WHEN they happened.

I have to add ... I am NOT hating the game at all, a few small issues so far ... but I realize when you put in as many hours as I have with RS14 and get so very used to a particular piece of software, ANY change is going to throw you off, even the smallest change. The actual play screen ... very minor changes and I could get used to that no problem. Most issues are "ease of use" issues. Considering how burned into my brain every part of RS14 is ... I'm actually surprised at how quickly I am adapting to it.

I have to add ... I am NOT hating the game at all, a few small issues so far ... but I realize when you put in as many hours as I have with RS14 and get so very used to a particular piece of software, ANY change is going to throw you off, even the smallest change. The actual play screen ... very minor changes and I could get used to that no problem. Most issues are "ease of use" issues. Considering how burned into my brain every part of RS14 is ... I'm actually surprised at how quickly I am adapting to it.
    Indeed! I have great hopes for this game! Will be interesting to see how the beta develops into the full game

Is there a forum working yet for RS+ ? Still can't get in the "test" forum from Ubi-connect ( I am a beta tester)

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    New version. Still missing a million notes. Especially low F on bass. Will wait for next next version.l

Rocksmith+ still does that annoying thing where it lowers the mic input volume.

FFS stop doing that!

Or at least, if it's necessary for gameplay reasons, put it back to 100 when exiting the game.

Is there a forum working yet for RS+ ? Still can't get in the "test" forum from Ubi-connect ( I am a beta tester)
    It looks like yes! I can see some new posts (my own included).

Edit: or maybe no... Can't reply to any posts.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234