🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

All your RS+ questions answered?

Rocksmith+ Lead Producer Arthur will be joining our June 17 dev stream for a special Rocksmith+ AMA.
    This stream will be all about your questions and we can't wait to hear them! So don't hesitate and let us know what you would like Arthur to answer for you.
    Where: https://www.youtube.com/c/rocksmith
    When: Thursday 17th June at 6PM ET / 3PM PT / 11PM UTCWho: Arthur von Nagel (Lead Producer on Rocksmith+)

I guess they are taking questions on Reddit (I don't do Reddit): https://old.reddit.com/r/rocksmith/c...hur_von_nagel/

OldManRico's Avatar Senior Member
    https://www.youtube.com/c/rocksmith is a 404, so that's a good start

futile67's Avatar Senior Member
     1 people found this helpful

I wrongly assumed that on their own official stuff they'd get the URL correct (the Reddit post is from a Ubisoft person).

Well, certainly not all questions answered. Not by a long chalk!

No mention of Score Attack for example. I gather it's not in the beta, but it's the main thing I use Rocksmith for - and of course the weekly challenges back in the day used it. We won't see a revival of those fun challenges if there's no "score" mode for songs. That'd be a shame.

But they did confirm some things. Like R2014 and R+ are completely separate. There's no playing my R2014 library in the new R+ UI. That's a shame; it'll be like when I have to go back to old Rocksmith to play a few songs that never made it across, only there will be many more songs that come into that category.

I have been warming to the idea of a subscription, but the loss of the fun modes like Score Attack would lessen the value.

Still, maybe I'll get lucky in tomorrow's beta wave and the experience will persuade me there's enough to warrant my sub. I agree with what they said about if all the songs are available, I'd be more inclined to take a punt. I encountered loads of new songs through playing the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games, as well as the original Rocksmith games. Things I would never have bought as CDs or DLC.

Correct no score attack in the beta. I wouldn’t count it out long term though.

score attack challenges you to be better! i love it!

Originally Posted by GuitarGzak Go to original post
    score attack challenges you to be better! i love it!
    I do like score attack. It gives you feedback on timing even though you have to play a little ahead of the beat.

Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    So, do we have an expected release date yet? I think I saw a mention of 'this summer' somewhere, but I'm not sure where.

Originally Posted by Danny-Ramone Go to original post
    So, do we have an expected release date yet? I think I saw a mention of 'this summer' somewhere, but I'm not sure where.
    Nothing more specific than that. initially on PC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►