Games Crashing on start up

Hi I just re-subbed to Ubisoft plus and I am trying to play Valhalla, its stays on the logo longer than usual and then gets to the warning screen and such. I can hear the Ubisoft logo music but it never gets off the warning screen it just closes out and says opps there was an error and ask for me to send the report which I have done lots of. I tried many different games that I have on there and it does the same thing just gets the same spot then closes it out with the error message. I have uninstalled Ubisoft connect and all my games then reinstalled Ubisoft connect and Valhalla and still no dice same as it was before. I have Odyssey, Far Cry 5, Far Cry New Dawn and they all work just fine through steam. I have an I 8700k and 16 gigs of Ram G Force 2080 so I have lots to run this and I have had no issues playing it just a couple of months ago. Does anyone have any idea on what is going on with this, I have submitted a ticket.

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi Mills-75!
    Can you go through the steps found in this link and let us know if this is still happening when launching games.

Hi I went through the link you sent and I have followed the steps and the same thing happens stuck with long load time only to be stuck on the warning screen then plays logo music then closes it's self out. I am not sure what else to do at this point I have put far more work into this then I should have to just to play things I have paid for with the sub. I am frustrated and I am not blaming anyone in particular but this is something that can't be fixed easily then I might as well unsub and ask for a refund as it's silly to have to mess with different things to to use the platform.

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Sorry to see that you're still experiencing this after the steps I advised.
    Can you contact us directly and include copies of your DXDiag and MSInfo files so we can look deeper into this.

You can reach us directly in the following ways -
    Support site
    Facebook PM
    Twitter DM