🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Crew forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member

So we are doing this again, huh?

Another wide body kit exclusive to a special edition car.
    Someone is actively sabotaging this game.

OBu42's Avatar Senior Member
    Which car are you referring to?

@Anykeyer, are you talking about the C7 cabriolet summit reward?
    Its more than a widebodykit, its largely changed (Check at test-drive) bodywork, even the exhausts are now a bit stolen from the 918, also a decent vinyl is installed.

I personally think that special editions of existing cars are not a super bad decision. Just imagine giving real exclusive cars only to summit winners, it would be unfair to people who can't get into platin rank for any reason.
    Also I still wait for IVT to finally have the ******* insight to give summit reward cars for Bucks to all players - as they did in TC1.
    Any kind of exclusivity leads to competition - which is a good thing in a system where cheating and exploiting is penalized. But here any player may check some glitchers and cheaters youtube videos and get platin rank for free.

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by OBu42 Go to original post
    Which car are you referring to?
    Summit reward

Originally Posted by Mike41k Go to original post
    Its more than a widebodykit, its largely changed (Check at test-drive) bodywork, even the exhausts are now a bit stolen from the 918, also a decent vinyl is installed.

I personally think that special editions of existing cars are not a super bad decision. Just imagine giving real exclusive cars only to summit winners, it would be unfair to people who can't get into platin rank for any reason.
    Also I still wait for IVT to finally have the ******* insight to give summit reward cars for Bucks to all players - as they did in TC1.
    Any kind of exclusivity leads to competition - which is a good thing in a system where cheating and exploiting is penalized. But here any player may check some glitchers and cheaters youtube videos and get platin rank for free.
    You dont get it.
    Other elements dont matter at all, they are just cosmetic. Wide body changes wheels position and affects physics. It makes cars superior even without any numerical stat changes. And when normal car doesnt have a wide body there is no way they can ever be properly balanced.
    Summit rewards should either be obtainable in other ways or be purely cosmetic. Its just how similar reward systems work in any decent online game. Therefore summit editions should have exactly the same performance, and never ever include anything like F12tdf or Performante again.
    Its not a personal rant, I have all those cars, and that Chevy is another ezpz win for me. Its about maintaining competitive integrity of the game, giving all players, even when they started only 2-3 months ago, equal chance. Now skewed by some idiocity like boosted perf gear, special cars from summits that are never repeated (another broken promise btw) or missed battle pass pay-2-win cars like M8 Interceptor.

IVT sure loves their widebody kits for summit cars huh