game crash after new update in royal

Hey,

I played the Royal mode after the current update and at first i couldnt go from white to green and after the map was done, there was a runtime error.

If i reboot the game and try to play a new one, it reloggs me into the old with shown "Matchmaking-Initialisierung".

Ubi-Alinoa's Avatar Super Moderator
    Hi,

If you use Open Planet, is Open Planet updated: https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...hen-update-it?
    Could you please try using the 'verify files' option in the Ubisoft connect launcher?

Cheers

Royal mode freezes on startup

Anyone else got the same Issue?

I connected to the game, I can see the chat, but I only see the map from above, other people are already driving.
    When I restart my game once, it's fixed.

Some more details. It just happened 3 times in a row, and reconnecting didn't do the trick this time, I got an error that said "can't find the server", then I was able to connect on second try, in the next game again couldn't find the server.

I paid some attention to it, and the synchronizing doesn't happen when it freezes, that means the freeze happens before the sync.

I start getting the feeling this might be a port issue, what ports does trackmania use?
     1 people found this helpful

Hello Alinoa,

i am not using Open Planet. It was only after the update, then the server maintenance appeared and afterwards it was fixed. I could provide screenshot with error message if you want/need it.

Kind Regards

Bug "can't advance to next" in Royal

Hello,

first: thank you very much for Royal, it is soooo much fun.

Now the bug: It happened that many players on my server couldn't go from white to green, after they finished white. Rejoin fixed it a bit, but not really.

The MatchId was: LID-MTCH-bncgfvgqq1eh5kn

Maybe you find something

Cheers Cifer

Same issue here. Game just gets me stuck on birds eye view of the map after loading. I see no cars, no buttons do anything. The only thing I can do access top menu.

Ubi-Thrupney's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey everyone, thanks for your posts about this! Glad t hear folks are enjoying the BR mode, besides this unfortunate issue.

Fowst2010 and VaskisCZ - it sounds like what you two are describing is what we're discussing in this thread - can you have a look at it, and let me know on that thread if that does indeed sound like the issue you're having?

Cifer524 - When you say that yourself and players couldn't go from white to green, what happened instead? What was the game showing instead between you finishing the white course, and the game ending?

Since this has happened a few times, do you think you could record a video showing this behaviour? Or, did anyone on your server happen to record it? That'd be really helpful. In addition, I'd love a screenshot of the runtime error you're getting.

Thanks again for posting about this - that's really helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Thrupney Go to original post

Fowst2010 and VaskisCZ - it sounds like what you two are describing is what we're discussing in this thread - can you have a look at it, and let me know on that thread if that does indeed sound like the issue you're having?
    Yep that's it, I replied there. No Idea how my post ended up here, I originally posted it in the wrong forums and renamed it: [please move to bug reports]
    It was instantly moved, but as standalone thread, I guess someone just wanted to get a little overview and merged some threads together.
     1 people found this helpful