🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CRIMS0NM0NKEY Go to original post
    I was thinking that maybe Ubisoft put reworks into high gear not for For Honor sake. Maybe they are smoothing out the game play of for honor as a prototype for the star wars game they are making.
    Ok, if they made a star wars game with combat based on For Honor (feats could be force powers and other special attacks) then I would be living in a dream. That would be amazing.
     1 people found this helpful

Balance is the most important thing for me. I would like them to stick to a more non fantasy style game though. I think a good way to make people happy is to make sure that fantasy elements are just effects. This way the core gameplay is realistic and engaging for the people that like to be immersed into it and the people that like the fantasy appeal can turn on effects and get that fantasy. The core game should revolve around things that could be plausible (not historically accurate, but just plausible). Teleportation, summoning fists around your hands and floating in the air type stuff would be a no go. Now back to balance. I think if every hero is viable and can be used to an extent in every game mode then thats good enough. Its really hard to balance a game with this many heroes and also come up with a unique moveset. I do not want to bring any conflicting ideas of who the most balanced hero is but lets just say if hero A is a good average hero, set that as the base line and bring every other hero closer to that baseline, Buff heroes that cannot compete with that base hero and nerf heroes that have the tools to destroy this hero. I think taking data from win losses of duels is great and all but like just think about the tools you give a hero and then compare it to the tools of another hero, compare the risks and rewards of those tools. If one hero has wayyy better tools then its probably going to do better. Also take into account how easy it is to use those tools etc etc. Point being focus on balance. Balance makes the game fun. More heroes is awesome but I would rather play a game where seeing all the heroes an equal amount in pvp because they can all be used effectively is really cool.

@Dha Beast

Im totally agreed with fantasy limits, and balance between heroes. Its really more fun to even the odds of a fight between heroes.

Mr.Bdur

See buddy...probably we re both right, but the game you re talking about, could not be For Honor 2. Can it be Star Wars brawl game? Who knows.

Originally Posted by MrBdur Go to original post
    Ok, if they made a star wars game with combat based on For Honor (feats could be force powers and other special attacks) then I would be living in a dream. That would be amazing.
    You are living in a dream... your imagination is literally creating the world around you. 😀

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456