🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Crew forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Motorpass cars

I think it would be good if Ubisoft/IvoryTower made Carpacks for the first the motor passes because many newcomers would like to have the police cars. My idea is that there is a carpack for every motor pass and the pack only includes the cars from the respective motor pass 1,2,3 and so on. A car pack would cost 100.000 CrewCredits. I think that is a fair price for all those great cars that newcomers missed to buy.
     1 people found this helpful

Officer_Johnson's Avatar Senior Member
    If IVT actually cared about their game, this would be a great idea.

Then again. LOOK! MONEY! GO GET THE MONEY, IVT! GO GET THE MONEY!

Good one.

[QUOTE=Officer_Johnson;15455297]. Doesn't have Ubisoft more power on these decisions? I mean if they put all the old Led tires into the shop I would by every single one. I am Icon 1512 but i was inactive for about half a year and thats why i missed all the good stuff. But these Led tires from the beginning are just my favourite wheels. And IvoryTower would make lots of moneys but they have to listen to their community.

So here we are already, people literally BEGGING to pay with real money for digital (=fictional) content in a game that was already payed with real money?

May I recommend you to google the Stockholm syndrome - and the get treatment for it?
     3 people found this helpful

Officer_Johnson's Avatar Senior Member
    ...and IvoryTower would make lots of money but they have to listen to their community.

OMFG! That's rich!!!

You actually think IVT listens to the community! Please stop! I'm about to fall out of my chair!!!

Originally Posted by Mike41k Go to original post
    So here we are already, people literally BEGGING to pay with real money for digital (=fictional) content in a game that was already payed with real money?

May I recommend you to google the Stockholm syndrome - and the get treatment for it?
    **with Sith Lord voice**

Good. Let the FOMO flow through you...

when people stop paying for that motorsport nonsense, as they(ivt tower dev) arogantly talk about those motorsports update in their video as if they were such a big and great deal
    things will get better