🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    ChrisGansler's Avatar Member

Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead - Title Update 1.1 Patch Notes

We are deploying the first update to the Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead PC Alpha today. You will need to download the update before playing when the patch is live. Below you'll find the changes for this update. As a reminder, the Alpha is currently available on PC via Ubisoft Connect and will receive several updates in the upcoming weeks. We are still working on the Epic Games Store issue, where some players do not have access to Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead yet.

If you have any feedback for the game mode, please feel free to share it on these forums. We are also specifically looking for feedback how you currently play the game, solo or in group, in this thread.

• Fixed an issue for Electrofist sometimes not working
    • General stability improvements
    • No randomization on path changes, avoiding players to find the same path multiple times
    • Change to text at the end of a match, clarifying that players are “Going back to the lobby”
    • Fixed several issues for lobbies not correctly loading, e.g. sometimes players were spawning away from their group
    • Power-up crates can be seen from a bit further away, making discovery a little easier
    • Spiderbot gadget duration increased
    • Driveable cars now spawn with their lights on, which will make them more visible
    • Fixed an issue that would cause unusable power-up crates to be highlighted
    • New tooltips in the loading screen, more hints, tips
    • Fixed an issue where reaching the extraction point with 8 packages sometimes wouldn’t allow players to end the run
    • Improvements to the bandwidth usage – backend not player facing
    • Previously locked doors will now be open, allowing more and easier exploration
    • Fixed an issue that could cause some zombies to be floating
    • Spawn points for cars are now random
    • Slight improvements to zombies teleporting over short ranges to grab on to players
    • Changes to movement sounds: Jogging and sprinting are now at the same level of noise and will easily be heard by enemies, walking and crouching will now make less noise and it’s less likely to cause enemies to hear you.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause zombie animations to sometimes pop or not cycle correctly
    • Zombies will now spill blood when shot anywhere on their body
    • Reduced Z-Creds gained from 2x supplies collected to 1.5x supplies collected when successfully finishing an extraction.
      Developer comment: We are reducing the reward for successfully completing a round as we’re seeing several situations where players can chain Tier-3 gadget runs one after the other. This does not affect runs that end in non-extractions, so players who struggle to finish a round will not be impacted and should get to stronger gadgets at the same time.
    • We’ve increased the amount of time the public matchmaking system searches before creating a new session. This results in higher probability of joining a lobby that already has players in it and ready to play.
     2 people found this helpful

Deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted deleted

Originally Posted by RichyDCool Go to original post
    Usless post - bought game on epic store - no download for zombie dlc tryed download ubisoft connect still no download thought this was ment to be free for everyone but need a ubisoft+ subscription for the dam zombiie mode after what i read here is a idea uselesssoft do a update that patches in the god dam zombiie mode without having to look for it under free games - not in epic store not in uplay lancher crap thingy i swear to f*** hell if thiz zombie mode ends up being subscription pay to play i will sue you so fast you wil give birth to lies ******
    You aren't suing anything. Quiet down.

Usless post - bought game on epic store - no download for zombie dlc tryed download ubisoft connect still no download thought this was ment to be free for everyone but need a ubisoft+ subscription for the dam zombiie mode after what i read here is a idea uselesssoft do a update that patches in the god dam zombiie mode without having to look for it under free games - not in epic store not in uplay lancher crap thingy i swear to f*** hell if thiz zombie mode ends up being subscription pay to play i will sue you so fast you wil give birth to lies ******
    School holidays started already, thought we had a few more weeks !

yet again anohter person making rubbish up i never did say your blocked you lier

yet again anohter person making rubbish up i never did say your blocked you lier
    How old are you? Jesus...

Sometimes, the game glitches in matchmaking like we started the game but we can't move out from the loading screen. I've had to go back to the main menu since there's no option to go back to matchmaking from there.

Also, loading to matchmaking takes an awful lot of time. And you have to wait for the team to load again. Why the absurd amount of loadings?

Dificuldade muito alta, comparando com outros jogos semelhantes. falta um tutorial melhor , mostrando o que usar . minha opiniao