🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Skull & bones forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    ballon009's Avatar Senior Member

I am PISSED delayed to 2023?

I was looking at summery of E3 2021, short story the article suggests based of fiscal year of Ubisoft the game is now likely to release in 2023.

https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/...orward-e3-2021

I am super pissed, because not only did they not keep their word of telling us new content within the date allocated to us, but they pushed the MF under the stairs like some Harry Potter. How much longer can you make us wait? Is this gonna be a cyberpunk 2077 with 9 years of development just to fail on its face?

We await a prompt response from @ubisoft, and I know you read these posts.

If any keepers read this, make sure to pass on our frustrations, and tell us anything you guys know if you can.

You are right to be pissed they didn't even menssion S&B in E3 let's hope that they show something in the rest of 2021 and to tell us what is hapening does it take so much to add land and a combat system? If they want this game to be good they could ask us the consummer if we aprove or not the things they put on the game

Why the surprise, as far as I’m concerned they are getting ready to cancel the game.

They have yet to show anything concrete that indicates otherwise.

**** UBIsoft singapore, they obviously cant get their **** together to even give us a trailer of whats going on let alone aa ******g update. That singapore branch of the company is a waste of time space and money, maybe they should hand the game over to a different branch and let them make the game

ballon009's Avatar Senior Member
    Passing the game to another studio may be for best…. Ubisoft Singapore has a questionable record. Outside of helping with other IPs, they have never developed a full project on their own. Assigned such a huge project to them to spear head was a horrible decision to begin with.

I would switch the games lead to Ubisoft Montreal, give the AC Babylon or whatever it is to Singapore, AC has become so bad, even they can’t mess it up anymore
     2 people found this helpful