🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
  1. #11
    Open a new post:

    "I took a beating against (Name of the enemy character).
    Please give me a cuddle and pretend to agree with me so I feel better"
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  2. #12
    Originally Posted by ThundaCookie21 Go to original post
    Hito, aramusha and zhanhu are OP
    Actually I can handle all 3, I'm not saying it's easy to fight them they're just competitive, what I can recommend is not to use the Shinobi or Highlander to play, because they are undersized heroes and need a rework, luckily Shinobi will have a rework in July, while half of Highlander's move kit doesn't work against these heroes anymore.
    Share this post

  3. #13
    Originally Posted by Knight_Raime Go to original post
    The forums are a place for learning and helping one another. Not a personal diary for you to whinge on about getting ****** and not being called the next morning. Go touch some grass.
    Pretty much.

    Hito will probably need something to have a bit worse risk/reward, like weaker neutral heavies for gb, but the others are fine.
    Share this post

  4. #14
    Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    Pretty much.

    Hito will probably need something to have a bit worse risk/reward, like weaker neutral heavies for gb, but the others are fine.
    I'm not entirely sure about that at least when it comes to 4's. In duels it's a bit weird because there are some match ups for hito that kinda suck because the person they're fighting gets disproportionately good damage on heavy parries. Like warmonger for instance is difficult for her because of the damage she gets for her parry counter.

    Her risk in general for her mix up is pretty low in most cases (barring some heros she's fights.) but getting into said mix up is a bit difficult even with variable timed heavies. So while I some what agree I think we need to let her sit for a bit more before we potentially look at another nerf.
    Share this post

  5. #15
    Originally Posted by Knight_Raime Go to original post
    The forums are a place for learning and helping one another. Not a personal diary for you to whinge on about getting ****** and not being called the next morning. Go touch some grass.
    Originally Posted by Knight_Raime Go to original post
    I'm not entirely sure about that at least when it comes to 4's. In duels it's a bit weird because there are some match ups for hito that kinda suck because the person they're fighting gets disproportionately good damage on heavy parries. Like warmonger for instance is difficult for her because of the damage she gets for her parry counter.

    Her risk in general for her mix up is pretty low in most cases (barring some heros she's fights.) but getting into said mix up is a bit difficult even with variable timed heavies. So while I some what agree I think we need to let her sit for a bit more before we potentially look at another nerf.
    I agree that it was too little time yet, and she is not extremely good in 4s (her feats are quite underwhelming, I ran many test runs, and they are not good for Dominion at all. Breach is different story).

    However, she has 24/22/22, which is really high. Some matchups, like shugo, wm and lb do suck (shugo basically makes her rei mixup useless, shugo dodge bashing on kick timings stuffs the entire mixup safely- had many fights yesterday against a very good Shugoki, and while I am no GM, I tried many options, and found no way around it). However, when that is not around, she is amazing, I don't remember to ever play a hero who feels so fluid and fun to play, even when I lose.

    A very easy solution would probably be making guardbreak staring Mugen-ryuu, to a 22 damage hyperarmor heavy.
    Share this post

  6. #16
    MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Mérida, México
    Posts
    865
    Originally Posted by PicoAncus Go to original post
    Open a new post:

    "I took a beating against (Name of the enemy character).
    Please give me a cuddle and pretend to agree with me so I feel better"

    lolz
    Share this post