🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Trackmania forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

NadeoImporter is not compatible with new colorable textures

Items imported through NadeoImporter can't be colored normal way and spawn with "placeholder" green color in places where color accents should apply, instead of "default".
    However, if you switch to block mode and start clicking on the colors, all already placed imported items will change color retroactively.

Initial spawn

Video of said behavior
    https://mega.nz/file/ORpmySgS#-1wFpR...EVIyzL75w2bqXA

Also I should add that all imported items on maps created before the update have the same broken bright green accents.

Perhaps on any map load game should force "default color" variable for custom items, like it does for vanilla items (My assumption based on the fact that old maps have yellow poles now, which is not ideal too, but at least it's not bright green)

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by RockyStarfield Go to original post
    Items imported through NadeoImporter can't be colored normal way and spawn with "placeholder" green color in places where color accents should apply, instead of "default".
    However, if you switch to block mode and start clicking on the colors, all already placed imported items will change color retroactively.

Initial spawn

Video of said behavior
    https://mega.nz/file/ORpmySgS#-1wFpR...EVIyzL75w2bqXA

Also I should add that all imported items on maps created before the update have the same broken bright green accents.

Perhaps on any map load game should force "default color" variable for custom items, like it does for vanilla items (My assumption based on the fact that old maps have yellow poles now, which is not ideal too, but at least it's not bright green)
    Hey RockyStarfield,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this to us!

I'm afraid we're unable to view the clip you've linked, would it be possible to please link it from a different hosting site (such as YouTube or Streamable)?

As this would be very beneficial to raise up to the team.

Thank you!

I do believe this issue was already fixed with an update some time ago, so no worries

Ubi-Thrupney's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the update on that, RockyStarfield - great to hear it seems to be working correctly now. I hope you've been able to make some great tracks