i dont get rewards when im playing in coop

lets say i do a side mission that gives 2000 medic unit (the resource you use to upgrade skills) while being hosted by another player, i dont get the rewards, why is that?

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by mojomaster2077 Go to original post
    lets say i do a side mission that gives 2000 medic unit (the resource you use to upgrade skills) while being hosted by another player, i dont get the rewards, why is that?
    Hey mojomaster2077,

Welcome to the Forums!

Are you not being rewarded with any Co-op mission you try?

Have you been able to capture any clips or examples of this (if so, please upload them to a hosting site and provide a link here for us to see)

Thank you!

Things like this happen in co-op. Depends on what caused it. Different cause = different solution.
    Who was tagging the convoy in this scenario, host or one of the clients? Was anyone else in the party affected? When tagging doesn't work for one player, then another player should try to claim the reward instead and see what happens.

Convoys occasionally duplicate. When this happens, it can be difficult to determine which of the 2 is correct (both can be tagged, but only 1 provides supplies). Furthermore, after tagging the wrong convoy (duplicate), same player wont be able to tag another, so other player has to do it (if available).

Delayed or completely absent mission/side jobs completion popups usually don't disappear within current play session. This is a HUD specific issue (solo and coop). In this case, loot is still awarded (as shown in inventory) and missions/side jobs completed, but not shown in HUD. Quitting to menu and continuing campaign or restarting the game should fix it. There's an option in the HUD settings to show XP/tier points (disabled by default). Enable it to see if the loss of loot, XP and tier points is actual or simply not shown.

Crate opening animation for weapon cases and small supplies can be interrupted (for example, player takes damage while opening). Interrupted opening animation can carry over to missions and side jobs. In this case, loss of loot isn't just a visual (HUD) issue. Not much to do, except change host or host your own lobby. My advice? Keep supply grind separate from mission progression, intel gathering and unlocking weapons/accessories/medals/kingslayer files. Claim rewards and unlockable items when it's safe to do so. Hope this helps. Good luck in future co-op sessions.

MikeWeeks's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by venomgun1 Go to original post
    My advice? Keep supply grind separate from mission progression, intel gathering and unlocking weapons/accessories/medals/kingslayer files. Claim rewards and unlockable items when it's safe to do so. Hope this helps. Good luck in future co-op sessions.
    Should @mojomaster2077 see the response - Very good advice, as co-op can be one very strange experience!

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

Thank you for sharing your insights on this.

Does the information provided by our community members answer your query mojomaster2077?

i join a public match from that screen than i do for a example a mission like in the picture that is supposed to give 5000 medication points i check how much i have in the third pic before and after and there is no change i dont get the points hope the link worked correctly i usually dont use those services

in one occasion i tagged and the entire squad did the mission i dont know if they approved the mission i was a client not host and in another occasion i did the mission by myself while the other squad members were doing something else i was client too, i dont know how to host, read it has something to do with NAT status and mine is strict, and it seems to complicated to change

Ubi-Orion's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    in one occasion i tagged and the entire squad did the mission i dont know if they approved the mission i was a client not host and in another occasion i did the mission by myself while the other squad members were doing something else i was client too, i dont know how to host, read it has something to do with NAT status and mine is strict, and it seems to complicated to change
    Hey there.

Because the steps change depending on the router you're using we can't give exact steps for port forwarding other than the ports required, you can find those here, but I am positive that either your router manufacturer and/or your ISP will be able to provide detailed step by step instructions to set this up properly if you want to give hosting a try.