🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    It certainly explains why the Bar Stewards didn't select me for the beta...

(For the record, it must be a good year since I put any meaningful time into RS).

It can't be time alone... I picked up original RS on Steam as soon as it came out. I was chomping at the bit . Hit all the achievements on RS, then on RS 2014 ... picked up all but half a dozen DLCs. That must be it! I'd better go get the rest .

My guess is that they're just trickling out, partly for testing scaling of the back end systems and partly so that early bugs and pain points can be worked on before it goes to a wider audience.

Goooner1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by dataway Go to original post
    I think it's more about how long you have played ... about eight years for me and I got access first day.
    Iíve been playing since day 1 on RS1 and own 95% off all the dlc, so I donít think itís anything to do with how long youíve been playing, Iíve not had an invite.

tonyreich913's Avatar Senior Member
    All I want to know is, will the Friday Puzzles return? That made my Friday every week.
     2 people found this helpful

I wonder if it's related to your social media presence?

They never asked for specs on my machine or experience beta testing software.

Originally Posted by ironchefchitown Go to original post

Dang, I hope not. I'm a bit of a hermit on social media. Gaming as well, except for Rocksmith - but that's b/c my day job has been wiping me out.

Originally Posted by ironchefchitown Go to original post

I'm not using social media, so I would think not. Besides, how would they connect you social media to your ubisoft acount?

Heck, I haven't even been too active on this forum

SeanmoCDLC's Avatar Junior Member
    I created more CDLC than any two other people combined and I got an invite, so who knows what their criteria is. But having created more CDLC than anyone else, I am not even slightly interested in Rocksmith Plus since its subscription model makes it Rocksmith Minus. I also filled out that survey a few years ago about potential new features in a new version of Rocksmith. They didn't address any of my concerns in this release, not even the one about showing actual notes (which is rather arrogant of them - I guess they are just gamers and not musicians).
    Judging by the lack of comments in this forum a month in to the beta, I think it is obvious Ubisoft screwed the pooch with this release. I can tell you none of my loyal subscribers are interested in downgrading to it.

Originally Posted by SeanmoCDLC Go to original post
    I created more CDLC than any two other people combined and I got an invite, so who knows what their criteria is. But having created more CDLC than anyone else, I am not even slightly interested in Rocksmith Plus since its subscription model makes it Rocksmith Minus. I also filled out that survey a few years ago about potential new features in a new version of Rocksmith. They didn't address any of my concerns in this release, not even the one about showing actual notes (which is rather arrogant of them - I guess they are just gamers and not musicians).
    Judging by the lack of comments in this forum a month in to the beta, I think it is obvious Ubisoft screwed the pooch with this release. I can tell you none of my loyal subscribers are interested in downgrading to it.
    Good, feel free to leave. and take your "loyal subscribers" with you.
    This community doesn't need someone that creates fake persona's and then fake the death of said persona.

Hope to never see your name ever again.
     7 people found this helpful

Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SeanmoCDLC Go to original post
    Judging by the lack of comments in this forum a month in to the beta, I think it is obvious Ubisoft screwed the pooch with this release.
    So, you've not checked out the dedicated closed-beta forum then? Plenty of posts there...
     3 people found this helpful

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345