🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    I guess I'm not with the majority here but, I'm looking forward to seeing what they have to offer. If they start out with over 1000 songs like some people are saying - great!
    Maybe I'm optimistic - perhaps a subscription service gets Ubi around licensing issues since they're not "selling" you specific songs. Maybe we can finally learn some G&R, Ac/Dc, Zeppelin or <insert your favorite artist/song here>. That would be amazing! I don't need to "own" the song - I just want to learn to play it; isn't that what the core of Rocksmith is all about?
    If this is the case, take my money Ubi!
     1 people found this helpful

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo disappointed.........FOR YEARS we have all come up with great ideas to improve the game.....instead all get is a lame skin and 100 dollar year sub model......BS
    they are all bitcoin millionaires and not spending any time improving the software : ((((

you can only play so many songs......say max 5 -10 an hour........do lead/rhy/bass.....do the math

Originally Posted by GuitarGzak Go to original post
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo disappointed.........FOR YEARS we have all come up with great ideas to improve the game.....instead all get is a lame skin and 100 dollar year sub model......BS
    they are all bitcoin millionaires and not spending any time improving the software : ((((
    Man, they’ve been holding out on me!

Hmmm..... I am disappointed but not surprised. It is the way the world is these days.
    I do wonder how competitive they can be though as there is a lot of competition with the subscription model. I personally am a true fire subscriber and pay 99 US dollars for 12 months all access, which to me last time was £78 after the exchange rate which works out £6.50 a month. That's pretty good in my book.
    Are the rocksmith prices confirmed?

Originally Posted by thepeppermintape Go to original post
    Hmmm..... I am disappointed but not surprised. It is the way the world is these days.
    I do wonder how competitive they can be though as there is a lot of competition with the subscription model. I personally am a true fire subscriber and pay 99 US dollars for 12 months all access, which to me last time was £78 after the exchange rate which works out £6.50 a month. That's pretty good in my book.
    Are the rocksmith prices confirmed?
    Yes

QuantumNiTE's Avatar Member
    As far as I have heard only USD prices are confirmed, we don't know what the GBP price will be - though I would guess / hope not too far off the actual exchange rate.

Originally Posted by QuantumNiTE Go to original post
    As far as I have heard only USD prices are confirmed, we don't know what the GBP price will be - though I would guess / hope not too far off the actual exchange rate.
    True, I have no idea how the pricing works in other countries.

sucks not having Paul Cross giving hints

Fender online lessons are $10/month. That's very affordable to me as a new Bass player. The lessons can be boring though. That's why I got Rocksmith 2014 to supplement. It keeps it fun. Other online lessons charge $20/mo, $40/mo or more.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234