🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Trackmania forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Crash always

Hello !

My game crashes all the time trying to respawn or go into spectator mode after the new update, even when reinstalling my game.

I do not know where it comes from.

Ubi-Alinoa's Avatar Super Moderator
    Hi,

I can't reproduce your issue. Where do you encounter this issue? Could you please try using the 'verify files' option in the ubisoft connect launcher?
    Could you please specify your system specs?

Cheers
     1 people found this helpful

So, when I respawn in a map, I have a 1 in 2 chance of crashing. I used the 'verify files' option but it doesn't change anything.
    And my PC :
    -CPU : I5-6600K
    -RAM : 12Go
    -GPU : gtx 1060

if you want, i have a 'logcrash' file.

Hello,

I'm getting the same issue today, after some troubleshooting, it appears that the game crashes when you are playing/spectating with the "old style camera 3" (the one with 1st person view where you don't see the car at all)

I couldn't join a game because my camera was already set to this, but a friend who was in cam 1 reproduced the issue 3 times in a row by just changing to cam 3 while driving. Hope it helps
     2 people found this helpful

crash on track editor trying to validate a map , crash on track of the day when itry to start a run (seems i am on the server and when i try to do a run it instantly crashes to desktop)#

cpu 5800x
    gpu rtx 2070
    16gb 4000 cl16 ram
    crashes ocur since update today morning

Ubi-Alinoa's Avatar Super Moderator
    Hi,

We have just released an update. Could you please tell us if it fixes your issue?

Many thanks

Same issue, game crash when i respawn with online

If you are using OpenPlanet, and are crashing on respawn, then update it.

Hi, sorry I couldn't test again before now, it is working again, thx for that quick fix!

However, is there an option to disable that old/new cam3 switch ?
     1 people found this helpful