🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Marching Fire expansion removed from purchases after For Honor Mirage update

Hello, I'm making a post after notifying Ubisoft support Thursday of this problem.
    After updating to the mirage update for For Honor all content relating to the marching Fire expansion has been removed from my, and many other's accounts. I do not own the expansion on pc so I don't know if it would have effected that or if this is exclusively an Xbox problem. I have included some pictures showing that I have had the expansion via reps on all Wu-Lin as well as arcade effects, not included however is the marching fire expansion was completely removed from my account and it shows in both the Xbox store and in game I need to buy the expansion again.
    https://imgur.com/a/FHVyTU3

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Pillzmans_Fox: Hey there! Welcome to the forums! Sorry to hear that you are only experiencing this issue with the Wu-Lin heroes and arcade effects. Could you tell me if you are seeing this problem on Xbox One or Series X? Could you also answer the following below:

- What version of the game do you own? Did you only purchase the Marching Fire content separately?

- Was this a pre-order? Is it a digital version, or a physical?

- Are you using the Share Function on your console? If yes, are you the one that owns the main game and the expansion?

Originally Posted by ubi-smash Go to original post
    Pillzmans_Fox: Hey there! Welcome to the forums! Sorry to hear that you are only experiencing this issue with the Wu-Lin heroes and arcade effects. Could you tell me if you are seeing this problem on Xbox One or Series X? Could you also answer the following below:

- What version of the game do you own? Did you only purchase the Marching Fire content separately?

- Was this a pre-order? Is it a digital version, or a physical?

- Are you using the Share Function on your console? If yes, are you the one that owns the main game and the expansion?
    Hello! Sorry for the late response, I just went on break, this is a digital version of the game, specifically the one that was free on gold I believe in 2018. I'm using the Xbox 1, the version without 4k capabilities. The Xbox is not my home Xbox, though the home Xbox doesn't have For Honor installed, the account is the one who paid for the marching fire expansion and the one that has gold and redeemed For Honor.

Also I still have my arcade effects, I included that to show that I have played arcade before and wasn't lying.

Small update, I had my brother check the home console and that too shows I have to purchase the expansion, my account is the only one that can make purchases and is the only account on our systems that play For Honor.

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    You mentioned speaking to support Pillzmans_Fox. Can you let us know your case number so we can look into this.

My case number is 14830103 however the conversation happened through Twitter direct messaging

Unbelievable

I got so irked from this and Xbox support saying I never had it I just spent money to buy it again... But you know what? After I bought it AGAIN the Xbox store shows I have the expansion, but now For Honor shows I don't have it, having it installed on both my Xbox internal storage and my external hard drive. Quite frankly I'm at a lost for words

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Sorry for my delay in getting back to you Pillzmans_Fox
    Looking into your case, I can see the agent you were speaking to over Twitter has escalated this to be looked deeper into. Regretfully there is no further information at this time.