🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

What a joke

You've lost the spirit.

Nice hito teleport when he does a round kick.

I see what you did their with gladiator I assume you guys don't play this game at all.

JJ Don't even wanna talk about this update laughable sifu post unblockable with the speed of light

BUFF NERF BUFF NERF BUFF NERF BUFF NERF

Very nice console experience FOV slider right up in the *** on series x super handy with these super good camera angles you have specially on stairs.

I don't think you have much grasp on this game my guy

I don't think you understand what I am saying and the fact u are spending time on responding to my post and can't provide anything useful to say makes me think u are as dumb as a rock. What are you searching for with ur grasp if you haven't checked me out keep yo mouth for yourself.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by AsvpxRequnael Go to original post
    I don't think you understand what I am saying and the fact u are spending time on responding to my post and can't provide anything useful to say makes me think u are as dumb as a rock. What are you searching for with ur grasp if you haven't checked me out keep yo mouth for yourself.
    Pro Tip: Don't walk into a small group of forum posters and talk **** to the first person to call you out, everyone will just ignore you and you will probably get banned

MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    Bahahaha you are likely going to get dogpiled now. Enjoy the forum vets making fun of you!!

Requnael: Makes rage posts that provides nothing useful

Also Requnael: Accuses a replier of providing nothing useful.

Originally Posted by deathtocakl Go to original post
    I don't think you have much grasp on this game my guy
    You've lost the spirit.

Nice hito teleport when he does a round kick.

I see what you did their with gladiator I assume you guys don't play this game at all.

JJ Don't even wanna talk about this update laughable sifu post unblockable with the speed of light

BUFF NERF BUFF NERF BUFF NERF BUFF NERF

Very nice console experience FOV slider right up in the *** on series x super handy with these super good camera angles you have specially on stairs.
    Git gud, noob.

JJ unblockable zone is actually relatively slow. It's also not feintable and also the most telegraphed move ever because it's the only move that comes out of sifu. It's meant as a punish for dodging a bash or attack. If you think it's op because you're getting hit from neutral you're just bad.

Despite what you think about glad, he is actually even stronger than he used to be. His punishes are nuts.

I do not think you recognize what I am announcing and the reality u are spending time on responding to my put up and cannot offer whatever useful to mention makes me think u are as dumb as a rock. What are you searching for with ur draw close if you have not checked me out hold yo mouth for yourself.

Who are you?