🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Need help with ubisoft+

Apparently, I've just bought the game ultimate edition of the game but the problem is I already play the game with ubisoft+ for about 3 hours. Now my library only shows the ubisoft+ one not the one I've bought

UbiStorm's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there! I'm sorry to see that you're unable to find your purchased copy of the game in your library! It's possible that the game is just hidden, so I recommend giving these steps here a try to see if you can unhide the game. If that doesn't seem to work, could you run the Ubisoft Connect app in admin. mode?

Imagine_Brata's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UbiStorm Go to original post
    Hey there! I'm sorry to see that you're unable to find your purchased copy of the game in your library! It's possible that the game is just hidden, so I recommend giving these steps here a try to see if you can unhide the game. If that doesn't seem to work, could you run the Ubisoft Connect app in admin. mode?
    if you look at the picture you will see that he already has the game. When ubisoft + subscription expires. then it is displayed normally again.

Originally Posted by EastLaosEmpire Go to original post
    Apparently, I've just bought the game ultimate edition of the game but the problem is I already play the game with ubisoft+ for about 3 hours. Now my library only shows the ubisoft+ one not the one I've bought
    you see your owned dlc here

Nvm, It appears few hours later

Originally Posted by EastLaosEmpire Go to original post
    Nvm, It appears few hours later
    The picture says nothing . The important thing is if you have access to these things in the game, because then everything is ok

- The Warlords of New York expansion
    - A level 30 boost, allowing you to jump right into the Warlords of New York campaign
    - The instant unlock of all 6 endgame specializations
    - 8 exclusive Classified assignments missions
    - The Battleworn secret service pack
    - The First Responder pack
    - The Elite Agent pack
    - 1 exclusive emote
    - 1 exclusive outfit

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for getting back to us, @ EastLaosEmpire.

If you're still experiencing this issue, please reach out to us via Twitter or Facebook, so we can look into this for you.