🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

problem connection with Ip Iran

Hi there.We have big problem with this new update !
    to this update i think forhonor server boycott Iran plz fix that because we have a lot player in Iran and with this We can't deploy troops or or get item after the game and ...
    Thanks a lot . Green Ghost
     2 people found this helpful

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello Green_Ghost2019,

Sorry to hear you're unable to connect in game.

Could you confirm if you receive an error message at all?
     1 people found this helpful

Thanks For reading my massage
    i Confirm that ... is this necessary doing something ? or its enough ??

hello
    I have the same problem, I sent the message several times but after weeks the problem still persists,
    please consider it

Iranian

Hello, me and my friends all have same problem... Let me explain all of it... Look we can r get daily rewards too... When I go to map it says update soon and we have no results of battles in Faction war... After the game we play it says connection error or something and u will get reward after connecting... But we never get anything and it s the only game we have problems with it

So to this new update (season pass Mayhem) our Iranian and ... problem fix , it isn't ??

don't receive rewards

Hi there.We have big problem with this new update !
    to this update i think forhonor server boycott Iran plz fix that because we have a lot player in Iran and with this We can't deploy troops or or get item after the game and ...
    Thanks a lot
    persia-behnam

Any news? I mean it's been more than 3 months we can t get rewards,can I have a replay please? Thanks

Ubi-Houck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi everyone!

I am sorry to hear about the issues you have been facing including not receiving the rewards after a match.

This issue has been identified and is currently under investigation by the development team.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Hi, thanks for answering. 😊Tell your team that ur team needs to give us free steel after fixing cause it's been more than 3 months we didn't get any in this time i could have more than 90000 steel... 😅Any way just fix it please it's really bad u know

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►