🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Martelinho40K's Avatar Member
    I mostly play only solo, because of the challenge. But, i think, should be a option to play with friends/public or solo this game.

I play solo but the main problem I have is the lack of power ups, especially when I spawn into an area on the map totally infested with zombies and melee fighting is not an option. And the usable cars get wrecked too easily and too quickly.

I play solo but the main problem I have is the lack of power ups, especially when I spawn into an area on the map totally infested with zombies and melee fighting is not an option. And the usable cars get wrecked too easily and too quickly.

I play it solo as the handful of times i've joined public lobbies, there is ALWAYS a toxic teammate and people just run off in separate directions and get downed within the first minute or so. I have plenty of fun sneaking around solo, I just wish there was a mode with no timelimit and more objectives to complete with more survival elements.
     1 people found this helpful

Im really having a hard time trying to find friedns to play the game with

Solo, don't like the idea of teammates dying then ending the game, would be cool if you could actually pick up weapons from fallen enemies, having a day/ night cycle would also be great
     1 people found this helpful

don't like games with that time limits ...
    that is why this mode failed with Division
    as it isn't a real survival game

so there should be a mode , where you could really build a base with NPCS, which you could equip , so they are able to survive and defend your base ...
    you have to search for equipment , with them you could improve your base ... until you are able to escape with all your NPCS in a bus , tank anything you could find ...

so more a real survival game , where you care what you have found and about your NPCS ...
    so you could even spent 100h in the game, before you will be able to escape ...

how it is now, it will be dead/boring very fast ...

will for sure not play it and not motivate my friends to do it