🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    UbiShoreman's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by TalsetTanx Go to original post
    Flashlights or flares. Sometimes it's hard to see where you are going.
    Hey Tanx! In regards to visibility here, are there any specific maps or areas of maps you could highlight as being specifically difficult to see in? Any screenshots you or anyone else could provide would be awesome, thanks so much!
     1 people found this helpful

What I truly would like is repercussions for leaving a match midway. First few minutes I can understand, but nothing ruins the experience more than playing for 15 minutes, then someone suddenly leaves the match and ruins the experience for the entire team.
    On top of that, a more survival-oriented free roam mode would be much more fun, especially if you could have some sort of growth, not restarting the character at every run.
     1 people found this helpful

secretzrus's Avatar Senior Member
    I heard that we're supposed to receive updates and patches every two weeks, which means if correct, we're supposed to get an update Tuesday next week. Hopefully, the developers are listening to the request for more missions and free-roam...