🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Topic about graphical issues xbox series S/X

Can I get an answer from Ubisoft about this issue please? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4oLjePYiOU
    It has been months and nothing has been said about this jarring graphical issue on the xbox series S/X game...

I'd like an explanation and don't give me the fix of uninstalling ubisofrt connect app, I've had these issues since the beginning and ran into this issue with a fresh xbox series S straight out of the box. So that app was never installed. I even went as far as installing it, to see if it would fix it. And then just uninstalled it again because it fixed NOTHING.

So at least give a guy a response on your official platform.

I have tried switching hdmi port and so far it seems to have fixed it. I haven't seen it happen again since a long time. Might've been the cable not having a great connection. I also turned off HDR Which might've solved it as well. In future cases of this problem, cause there's a lot of people with this issue on reddit. I would tell them to reseat the hdmi cable into a different port. That might solve your issue.

Never mind the previous post. I didn't see an edit button but it has not been fixed literally just started the game and I'm seeing the bug all over the place again.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey TimboooHS,

Thanks for reaching out.

I am not 100% sure what you're referring to in the video. Can you clarify the graphical bug for me, please?

At 5 seconds and 9 seconds into the video. I mean it's very jarring. Haven't had anyone ask that yet lmao since when they watched the glitch is super apparent.

In case you can't find it at all which is unlikely . Here's the actual frame where it happens.

https://pasteboard.co/K5Z6Kdh.png The insert image didn't seem to work. So here's the link so the image. Note it's not my hardware because it happens on all xbox series S/X Because I tried it at a friends house on their hardware. And that video is made by another person than me. Who has this exact same issue.

So with the absence of a response I am guessing Ubisoft isn't working on this with any urgency. I mean it has been months since the supposedly "X/S optimised" Version came out and it has been happening since then... Soooo my guess is that Ubisoft f'd something up with that update.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for getting back to us, TimboooHS.

I will forward this on to the team for investigation.

is there a certain ETA on how long it'll take for a reply from them? Or if I'll or we as a community get a reply or will it just be included in a patch whenever it's fixed? Basically meaning whenever it's fixed it's fixed